Terms and Conditions
Ordering items from onepoundfishingtackle.co.uk:
SORRY BUT WE DO NOT HAVE THE FACILITY TO TAKE ORDERS OVER THE TELEPHONE
- Choose your purchases by clicking on and adding to your shopping basket
- When you have made your selection, click on “checkout” and then enter the shipping and payment details asked for.
- You can pay by the PayPal System only, by following the simple step by step instructions.
- Orders can only be sent to the billing address of the cardholder or PayPal account placing the order unless by prior arrangement that suits both parties.
- We try to process all orders as quickly as possible once payment has been confirmed but please be aware that we normally only post on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Orders received after 4 pm Thursday will not normally be posted until the following Tuesday.
- Whilst most items will be dispatched within one working day using Royal Mail 48 please allow 5 working days for delivery.(Working days are regarded as Monday to Friday not Saturday or Sunday)
- All delivery times are approximate and cannot be guaranteed.
- No Compensation or refunds will be given regarding late delivery or goods returned to us by Royal Mail.
We accept payment through the PayPal System only.
- At onepoundfishingtackle we want you to receive your purchase in the same great condition it left us.
- We pack our goods with great care to ensure they are received by you in excellent condition.
- In the unlikely event that an item should arrive damaged due to our negligence, simply return the item and a replacement will be mailed out within one working day, free of any charge.
Deliveries within UK. only
Please refer to our postage rates.
- In the unlikely event that you are not happy with your purchase, please phone us on 01527 68800 to notify us of your intention to return.
- Goods must be returned to us within 7 days.
- Please include a copy of your order and reason for return with the parcel.
- Buyer to pay all return postage costs.
- Onepoundfishingtackle.co.uk is owned & operated by Ensign Fishing Tackle, Bordesley Hall, The Holloway, Alvechurch, Birmingham B48 7QA which is the address to use for returns.
- By Ordering from the website you agree to the above conditions and delivery times.
- We do not guarantee uninterrupted access to the Website.
- We cannot give any warranties in relation to the content of the Website and in particular that such content will be accurate, complete or free from errors, bugs or viruses.
- We aim to update the Website and its content or to remedy any defects but cannot guarantee to do so.
- We endeavour to make the site as secure as possible but any information submitted (whether personal information or otherwise) is done so at entirely your own risk.
- We shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage whatsoever.
- By using this website you are agreeing to use it only for lawful purposes and to not restrict anyone else’s use or enjoyment of it.
- No part of the Website may be copied, reproduced, translated or converted in whole or in part.
- We reserve the right to change the content of the Website at any time.
- We reserve the right to suspend access to the Website.
- We reserve the right to close the website indefinitely.
- We will not be liable if for any reason the Website is unavailable.
- We shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage whatsoever (including without limitation those resulting from business interruption and/or loss of profits) which may arise from the use of, inability to use or reliance on the Website or the information contained within it.
- Our tag line is “When it’s gone it’s gone” therefore we cannot guarantee continuous supply of any item and in the unfortunate circumstance of goods being ordered but out of stock we will notify you asap and adjust your payment accordingly but we will not be liable or give compensation because of the inability to supply goods ordered
- All detail given on this Website is general information only and is not professional advice on which reliance should be placed.
- All weights and measurements are approximate.
- We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such information by anyone using the Website.
- Nothing on the Website amounts to or should be treated as a contractual offer.
- We do not accept any liability for any loss or damage howsoever arising from the supply, use or conversion of the goods supplied by us through this website.
These terms of trading shall be constructed in accordance with English Law and shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the English Courts